FinalFrontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Ride together, We Die together...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last movie you saw...rate it !

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FairyQueen
Administrator
Administrator
FairyQueen

Last movie you saw...rate it ! Empty
PostSubject: Last movie you saw...rate it !   Last movie you saw...rate it ! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:10 am

Post the last movie you saw, rate it out of 10 and tell us something about it.
Spam is not allowed.

The last movie I saw was: The A-Team
The A-Team follows the exciting and daring exploits of a colorful team of former Special Forces soldiers who were set up for a crime they did not commit. Going "rogue", they utilize their unique talents to try and clear their names and find the true culprit.

I rate it with 9/10.
Back to top Go down
https://finalfrontier.forumotion.com
Winni3ke
Winni3ke

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you saw...rate it !   Last movie you saw...rate it ! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:08 am

^^ last movie i saw ROBIN HOOD ... but cant raid it Rolling Eyes i fell asleep half way ^^ woot woot Sleep Sleep Sleep

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Treloskoupitsa
Administrator
Administrator
Treloskoupitsa

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you saw...rate it !   Last movie you saw...rate it ! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:43 am

FairyQueen wrote:
Post the last movie you saw, rate it out of 10 and tell us something about it.
Spam is not allowed.

The last movie I saw was: The A-Team
The A-Team follows the exciting and daring exploits of a colorful team of former Special Forces soldiers who were set up for a crime they did not commit. Going "rogue", they utilize their unique talents to try and clear their names and find the true culprit.

I rate it with 9/10.
We watched it together Very Happy It was an amazing movie with high-quality effects. I agree with you, so 9/10
Back to top Go down
FairyQueen
Administrator
Administrator
FairyQueen

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you saw...rate it !   Last movie you saw...rate it ! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:00 pm

Yesterday I watched the movie: Case 39.

Social worker Emily Jenkins (Renée Zellweger) is assigned to investigate the family of 10-year-old Lillith Sullivan (Jodelle Ferland), as her grades in school have declined and an emotional rift with her parents emerges. Emily suspects that the parents have been abusing Lillith, and proposes to her department to take the child away from her parents' custody. Emily's fears are confirmed when Lillith's parents try to kill her by roasting her in the oven at their home. Emily saves Lillith with the help of Detective Mike Barron (Ian McShane). Lillith is originally sent to a children's home but she begs Emily to look after her instead. With the agreement of the board, Emily is assigned to take care of Lillith until a suitable foster family comes along. Who would expect such a reversal ...

The only thing that disturbed me a little in this thriller was the end. It was not subversive like all other thrillers.
I would rate it with a 7 out of 10. 7/10
Back to top Go down
Treloskoupitsa
Administrator
Administrator
Treloskoupitsa

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you saw...rate it !   Last movie you saw...rate it ! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:49 am

The last movie i saw was The Desert Flower , i rate it 10/10 love it I love you flower flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
xkumiko
Undisputed Gamer Champion
xkumiko

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you saw...rate it !   Last movie you saw...rate it ! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:57 am

hmm i dont know that movie
Back to top Go down
Thoth

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you saw...rate it !   Last movie you saw...rate it ! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:33 am

FLAWLESS with Demi Moore and Michael Caine....rate 10/10
Back to top Go down
FairyQueen
Administrator
Administrator
FairyQueen

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you saw...rate it !   Last movie you saw...rate it ! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:16 am

The last movie I saw was Coco Channel. It's an amazing movie of Coco's real life and how she became famous.

I would rate it with 8.2/10.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you saw...rate it !   Last movie you saw...rate it ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last movie you saw...rate it !
Page 1 of 1